History The area that surrounds and makes up Saw Mill Park is considered to be one of Radnor’s first settlements. As early as the late 17th century the area was very active with mills fed by Darby Creek. Among the types of mills that were include a grist mill and a saw mill constructed in the 1800’s by Levi Lewis. A house located on Earles Lane, built in 1840 was home to the miller. Today, much of Lewis’ original land is now part of Ardrossan. Saw Mill Park is a great place to visit and imagine what life was like more than 200 years ago when the spot was Radnor's industrial center. Saw Mill Park is known for hosting the Youth Trout Derby that takes place annually for the community.
Features & Amenities Saw Mill Park is a 4.2 acre linear park located along a stretch of the Little Darby Creek at Darby-Paoli Road and Saw Mill Road. Fishing is permitted for all ages along Little Darby Creek. Nature trails are accessible for those individuals with special needs. The park also features picnic tables, a bridge, and walkways allow hikers to navigate through to neighboring Skunk Hollow and onto the Willows. Parking is available off road along Saw Mill Road and Earles Lane.