How do I request a document?
Requests may also be submitted by completing a Right-to-Know Request form and submitting your request to the attention of the Township's Open Records Officer by:
Mail or In-Person
Complete a Right-to-Know Request Form
and mail to:
Open Records Officer
Radnor Township

301 Iven Ave.
Wayne, PA 19087-5297
Submitted a request online:
Right to Know
Records Request Portal

Email a completed
Right-to-Know Request Form
Complete a Right-to-Know
Request Form

and fax to
Attn: Open Records Officer

Show All Answers

1. How do I request a document?
2. What is the Township's open records policy?
3. How do I contact the Pennsylvania Office of Open Records?